You carrot live without this one! Vegetables don’t have to be boring especially when you’ve got some rainbow carrots in the mix! In no time at all, you’ll have a beautiful side to accompany your mains. The sweetness of the honey & balsamic really contrast with the MykChilli giving a unique flavour.
- 1 tablespoon light vegetable oil
- 1 pack tri coloured carrots (about 12 pcs) sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- Half lemon juice
- ¼ cup toasted pistachio
- 1 teaspoon green Mykonos chilli sauce
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add carrots and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Once softened, add balsamic vinegar and honey. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add green Mykonos chilli sauce and squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
- Top with toasted pistachios and let cook for a further minute.
- Serve and enjoy.