We don't always make fish puns... But when we do, we do it just for the Halibut! A light and healthy dish that's easy to whip up in the kitchen. The satisfaction of eating a soft and flaky piece of Halibut with a zesty pesto twist will leave you wanting to have this again and again.
- 250g of Halibut
- 3 tablespoons of EVOO
- 1 teaspoon of Green MykChilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh pesto OR store bought (who's judging!)
- 1/3 Lemon Zest
- 2 slices of lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- Topping: crushed pistachio, sriracha chilli powder and dried parsley
- Marinate Halibut in EVOO, green MykChilli sauce, pesto, lemon zest, fresh thyme and salt & pepper for 30 minutes or longer.
2. Transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and top the fish with a mixture of crushed pistachio, sriracha chilli powder and dried parsley.
3. Add two slices of lemon and pour the lemon juice over the fish.
4. Bake in the oven till everything is glistening and fish is nice & flakey!