We want to taglia-telle you all about our creamy and delicious mushroom truffle tagliatelle. With a little MykChilli kick of course, it's the ultimate comfort food for a delicious home-cooked dinner. It'll leave you wanting more so be sure to make extra!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Tagliatelle (we used one infused with black truffle)
- 4 tbsp truffle cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tsp green MykChilli sauce
- 5 large brown button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Large handful of grated parmigiano reggiano
- Salt & Pepper to season
1. Boil pasta in salted water until al-dente.
2. Sauté mushrooms and garlic on a medium high heat in olive oil.
3. Once mushrooms are cooked, add the butter, truffle cream, green MykChilli sauce and milk. Simmer for 2-3 mins till combined well.
4. Add cooked pasta to the sauce along with 1 cup of the pasta water.
5. Add parmigiano and rosemary and cook pasta till sauce is reduced down to a cheesy, creamy sauce.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately!