Feelin’ Hot Hot Hot! Turn up the heat with MykChilli Hot Dogs! You won’t go back to your regular sauces once you’ve had your dogs with MykChilli! An easy mixture to throw together when you don’t know what to make on the weekend but want something to satisfy those taste buds.
- 1 tablespoon light vegetable oil
- 1/4 red onions
- 2 hot dog buns
- 2 of your favourite hot dogs (MykLoves: Kayem Andouille Sausage)
- 2 teaspoons of red Mykonos chilli sauce
- 1 and half tablespoons of veganaise (or mayonnaise)
- Cut a quarter of a red onion into thin slices and sauté with coconut oil for 2 minutes.
- Once the onions have had a chance to sweat, add in your hot dogs. Let it cook for about 5-7 minutes (read cooking instructions on your packet depending on which hot dogs you are using).
- Toast your hot dog buns for about 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix the veganaise with red MykChilli sauce and spread on toasted buns.
- Place in the hot dogs and onions and serve.