The MykChilli chefs bring you a loaded baked potato with a kick! A deliciously comforting meal; there's nothing better than a fluffy and filling potato to finish your day off. This meal is packed with wholesome ingredients that will make its way to your regular dinner rotation!
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- 2 teaspoons salt (for seasoning potato)
- 2 teaspoons salt (for filling mixture)
- ½ cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons red Mykonos chilli sauce
- ¼ cup fresh whole milk
- Chives or cilantro, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Carefully pierce potatoes with a fork. On a baking sheet, oil the potatoes well and sprinkle generously with salt.
- Place potatoes in the oven and roast until soft when squeezed and skin is crisp, 60–75 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut the potatoes down the centre (careful not to cut too far to the bottom), scoop out about 3/4 of the inside, and transfer to a bowl.
- Combine the scooped potato with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, broccoli, salt, pepper, red Mykonos chilli sauce and milk. Mix well.
- Scoop the potato mixture back into the potatoes and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve warm with chopped chives/cilantro and a dollop of MykChilli sauce!